What a language course can do
Schreibe die Verben in der richtigen Zeitform.
1. I (learn) English for seven years now.
2. But last year I (not / work) hard enough for English, that's why my marks (not
/ be) really that good then.
3. As I (pass / want) my English exam successfully next year, I (study) harder
4. During my last summer holidays, my parents (send) me on a language course to
5. It (be) great and I (think) I (learn) a lot.
6. Before I (go) to London, I (not / enjoy) learning English.
7. But while I (do) the language course, I (meet) lots of young people from all
over the world.
8. There I (notice) how important it (be) to speak foreign languages nowadays.
9. Now I (have) much more fun learning English than I (have) before the course.
10. At the moment I (revise) English grammar.
11. And I (begin / already) to read the texts in my English textbooks again.
12. I (think) I (do) one unit every week.
13. My exam (be) on 15 May, so there (not / be) any time to be lost.
14. If I (pass) my exams successfully, I (start) an apprenticeship in September.
15. And after my apprenticeship, maybe I (go) back to London to work there for
16. As you (see / can) , I (become) a real London fan already.